I feel like I have 12,000 thoughts going through my mind right now, and that's typically how my mind works. The problem is, I think about - and want to do - so many things at once, that I paralyze myself. I consider myself a pretty good multi-tasker, but sometimes I just don't know where to begin. Currently, I need to do some major things for work. I need to do laundry. I need to catch up on mail and bills and all things financial. I need to get things together and organize them for a garage sale I'm supposed to be having on Friday and Saturday. I'm not trying to complain, these are OK things to have on my list, but sometimes I just need to air things out so I can try to think straight. :-) I feel better already.
Does anyone else have this problem?
Oh, and I have a bunch of blog posts I want to catch up on...........
And I'd like to sleep......
And maybe watch some TV......
And someday maybe RELAX.......
:-)
Monday, October 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Take the rest of the night and just relax, pull yourself together, and stay calm. Sniff some lavender (You NEED one of those pillows I won!!)
Do the usual, make some heavy duty lists tomorrow morning, and, even if you don't get more accomplished, you at least have the lists accomplished, and that is huge in and of itself.
I have tons weighing on me, too, and yet...well, let's just say that I recently found my Quarter One 2007 "To do" list in the closet. Um...only about 4 of 15 things were done.
Post lists on the blog, it makes 'em real!
HEY! I'm putting together my blogroll, and came across this site for organizing. Maybe it'll help? Looks like the site likes lists!
http://www.toodledo.com/index.php?ref=td476acf47ca72c
I hear you. I totally do that too and get so overwhelmed that I end up checking blogs!!
After staying with you a few days, I don't know how you and Dan can keep up the pace. Hang in there. We love you.
Sandi
Post a Comment