A couple of Saturdays ago Cay Cay and I were hanging out on the front porch in the morning and I was having my coffee. He kept insisting that he wanted some, so when I was done I let him play with the cup (with careful supervision, of course) and just thought it was funny that he was pretending to drink it (and balance it on his face, as evidenced in this video).
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
He is so precious. The cup is nearly as big as his head! Did he like the taste of the droplets?! What a sweet video! Thanks for sharing. Mom/Oma
How adorable! He is such a cutie. I love that he is balancing the cup on his face!! hahaha! Funny.
Love you guys!
It's so funny that he likes to balance the cup. Great video.
Love ya,
Sandi
That is too cute! What a great way to spend the morning. Caleb is adorable!
Love,
Erica
Post a Comment