Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Caleb Updates!

Just thought I'd post some Caleb pics and updates. He's 15 months now, and it feels like he's changing everyday. He's trying to say and repeat lots of new things, like "cheese" for the camera, and he's getting really good with "bye bye." He still won't drink on his own from his sippy or bottle, but as you can see below, does really well with a straw! Still loves hats , food and his blankie and just recently started climbing...I'm in trouble now! He also got his last molar (or at least it peeked through) two weeks ago.

Oh, and he's still not sleeping. :-) But we forgive him because of his cuteness.






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is a doll. I know the not sleeping is difficult. But be assured that when he becomes a teen he will sleep so well it will be a pain to get him up for school. (of course, he will probably still want to be awake all night!)
love ya,
Sandi

Christina said...

Oh that first picture with the straw cup is just PRECIOUS! Those eyes melt me! He is so adorable! I just love the way he dragged that little blankie around at the wedding. Too sweet!

Anonymous said...

Caleb's eyes are captivating! He is so precious. I love the photo of he and Becky; it is super sweet! What, by the way, was he eating (the photo of the one in his high chair)? Ewww
Joyce