Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Just some pics of the boys playing together...






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great shots. Gabe is such a great big brother. He really is patient with Caleb. It will be fun to watch their friendship grow as they get older.
Love ya,
Sandi

Erica said...

So sweet! It's neat they have each other!

Christina said...

Gabe is so sweet the Caleb. It's very sweet and he is such a good brother. I use him as an example for Henry ALL THE TIME! Henry needs a good big brother role model sometimes and I think he's found one in Gabe. These pictures are so sweet of the boys together. They're going to have so much fun over the years!!

Anonymous said...

I love seeing the boys together; they seem to really enjoy each other. Hopefully that will last, huh?! I can't believe Gabriel can still fit in the jumpy thingy! Too funny! Thanks for sharing. Love, Joyce