Last night at dinner we realized that when Caleb plays the ABC song on the Leap Frog Fridge Phonics thing, he tries to sing along! It was really cute, and Gabe decided to join in on the action (and steal Caleb's hat). And yes, Caleb is wearing a bucket hat and no pants (he always puts on a hat of some kind, and it was time to get into PJs, thus no pants...:-)).
And there may or may not be some extra sound effects toward the end, and I'll just leave it at that.

6 comments:
What a little smartie!! He really has "a" down pat! This is adorable. I love that he just sits so sweetly in front of the fridge and sings along. And Gabe, true to big brother form (at least the big brother in our house), as soon as he hears someone getting applauded he rushes out to see what it's all about! They don't want to miss out on some of the glory :-)
Very cute! Oh and I missed the "sound effect" but I can only imagine what it may have been....
:-)
Love these boys!!
Charlotte just asked if he tooted and then worked to get one out herself. Apparently it is the "big kid" syndrome of not wanting someone to get all the credit. For toots. Gross. Sigh.
Way too cute! However, after stepping on those letters every day for the last 4 years, I just can't wait for El to learn her alphabet and get rid of them. FOREVER!
They are too cute, Sara!
He is so smart! What a great video. I can't believe that he sits there so long "singing" along. He's going to be a talker like Gabe.
Love ya,
Sandi
Sara,
I'm getting better with my computer knowledge so I am now able to leave a comment. :0) I love your blog and I love checking in on a daily basis to see what's new in your lives. I really get a kick out of all the cute things Gabe says. Love the video of Caleb singing his ABC's. You have a precious family. Thanks for letting me "keep up with the Hogans" Love, Ruth
Caleb is a smarty pants! I can't believe he's already interested in singing his ABCs. So cute! I love that he is wearing a hat too. Your boys are precious!
Love,
Erica
Where have you been? I want Hallowe'en pictures! POST POST POST
Post a Comment