Wait...is that Rockford area? I wish I had paid more attention because I finally realized I would never get around to having a garage sale and could've given you a TON of baby clothes, toys, etc. that you could've added to your fabulous sale.
Sara...thanks for participating in my giveaway.... I'll be announcing the winner tomorrow evening.. hope your garage sale went well... I did one this summer too.. boy are they a lot of work!!! x Trina
3 comments:
Wait...is that Rockford area? I wish I had paid more attention because I finally realized I would never get around to having a garage sale and could've given you a TON of baby clothes, toys, etc. that you could've added to your fabulous sale.
I hope it goes well!! I can't wait to hear about it and see you guys tomorrow! YAY!
Sara...thanks for participating in my giveaway.... I'll be announcing the winner tomorrow evening.. hope your garage sale went well... I did one this summer too.. boy are they a lot of work!!!
x Trina
Post a Comment