It just looked like a bunch of junk. So I guess I can't really blame people for not realizing there were really nice Ann Taylor sweaters or really pretty throw pillows and bed spreads.
But, it was not all bad, because there is huge van load of things now OUT of my house, which is a good thing. Saturday afternoon everything that was left went straight to the Salvation Army. I was very proud of myself, because I have a hard time letting go of things sometimes, but I was determined to get rid of things I didn't need, didn't like or wasn't using.
So, I'm happy with that.
P.S. A huge thanks to my Aunt Dee for letting us borrow her house while she was away. I'm not sure if she reads, but thanks, Dee! Love you. And thanks to my mom for all her help, too. :-) And to my dad for helping me load up all the leftovers and drop them off. And to the academy.....OK, I'm done.

3 comments:
Wish I would have made it. I'm sure you had some cute clothes I would have liked. Not that anything would fit me for awhile : )
We did a garage sale this spring at my sister's boyfriends house.. same thing with loading everything up and taking it there doubles all of the work. I think it is easier just to get rid of it!
Jamie
Oh, I wish I was there. I know I would have taken some of your very cute bedspreads, throw pillows, etc off your hands!! You do have great stuff, you just had some shoppers with NO taste! :-) haha
At least it's cleaned out and you have more space at home now. Props for that!
Ooo i'm even linked from your blog! How do I do that?! They need to make blogging training classes or something...
Post a Comment