How precious! BBFF--best brother friends forever!!
I love the way Gabe and Caleb play together--Gabe is so kind and gentle to Caleb and Caleb is so patient and easy-going with Gabe. Ok, so I'm secretly jealous of the way the play so nicely together. I have a new part-time job as referee with my boys--Henry, not so kind and gentle and William, not so patient with Henry. They do have their sweet moments though which I'll take for now!
4 comments:
That is absolutely adorable! I love how serious Gabe's face is.
You can tell those two are going to be best buds!
I love the way Caleb and Gabe play together and enjoy each other. I know they will be best friends forever.
love ya,
Sandi
How precious! BBFF--best brother friends forever!!
I love the way Gabe and Caleb play together--Gabe is so kind and gentle to Caleb and Caleb is so patient and easy-going with Gabe. Ok, so I'm secretly jealous of the way the play so nicely together. I have a new part-time job as referee with my boys--Henry, not so kind and gentle and William, not so patient with Henry. They do have their sweet moments though which I'll take for now!
These two are so sweet!
Go ahead and get Gabe signed-up for med school :)
Post a Comment