Thursday, February 19, 2009

Snuggle Bugs



It's late again (stayed up watching Reign on Me - decent), so this post is just fluff. :-) Sometimes the boys get really cuddly at night and I think it's always really cute when Caleb joins in for a snuggle. Gabe has always been one for snuggles. Tonight he wanted to rock Caleb for bed time and got really sad when Caleb didn't want to sit on his lap. :-(

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What precious photos of your 3 men. :) Gabriel is so sweet to want to rock Caleb; awww! They sure do look comfy next to daddy. I love the black and white photos.
Love you all, Joyce

Erica said...

So sweet. Snuggle time really is the best.

Did you get a new camera too? These pictures (and the ones from your trip) look really nice.

Love,
Erica

Sara said...

Thanks, guys. No new camera, just trying to do better with the one I have and learn more about all the different settings I've never used. :-)