I came across this blog through the Whatever blog that i love to read, and I can't stop thinking about this little girl. Please pray for this sweet baby.
http://themcclenahans.blogspot.com/
Thursday, February 05, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Sara:
What a heart-wrenching story. I started praying for Cora first thing this morning and will make a concerted effort to do so everyday. I just cannot imagine. What a beautiful little girl. She is hurting so much. We are so blessed to have such healthy babies in our family. Love you, Joyce
Sara,
I saw that she passed on Sunday. I was reading their old posts, and my heart just broke for them. Thank you for sharing that with us - it makes me so grateful for my girls, and so grateful and awestruck by those that are able to share their journey with others. I am sure that their story being out there will help so many others facing similar struggles.
I've also been following their blog since finding the link on "Whatever" and am just so heart broken for them. It is just the most heart wrenching loss and I get tears in my eyes every time I think of sweet Cora. How very sad. Every day is truly a gift with our little ones.
Post a Comment