For some reason Meow LOVES to lick hair, especially Caleb's, and Caleb really gets a kick out of it. I've had a really hard time getting a picture of it, but was able to get a few today. When Meow is all done, Caleb's hair is always sticking out in a million directions! Hilarious.
Friday, February 20, 2009
Catlicks
You've heard of "cowlicks," right? Well, around our house we have "catlicks." :-)
For some reason Meow LOVES to lick hair, especially Caleb's, and Caleb really gets a kick out of it. I've had a really hard time getting a picture of it, but was able to get a few today. When Meow is all done, Caleb's hair is always sticking out in a million directions! Hilarious.



For some reason Meow LOVES to lick hair, especially Caleb's, and Caleb really gets a kick out of it. I've had a really hard time getting a picture of it, but was able to get a few today. When Meow is all done, Caleb's hair is always sticking out in a million directions! Hilarious.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
That is hilarious. Especially his funky hair afterward!!
Love the pictures. I tried to get a couple shots, but missed every time.
love ya,
Sandi
OMGsh!! This is THE funniest thing! His hair, the way Meow licks him and the fact that Caleb lets the cat lick him!!! Soooo funny! Caleb is like Meow's little baby. :-) Love the crazy hair aftermath!!
SO funny!
It's cute how Caleb and Meow are such buddies! :-)
Post a Comment