That I'm behind again, that is. I have LOTS and LOTS to post about, going all the way back to Christmas and further. I am trying to commit to one post a day until I'm caught up....starting tomorrow. :-)
In the meantime, I love this pic of Gabiedoll. Tonight while getting ready for bed we had the following conversation:
G: Mommy, you owe me BIG time!
M: Why is that?
G: Because, you ruined my life.
Say whaaaa??

2 comments:
SUPER cute picture of Gabe! I love that sweet little boy! Both boys actually :-) It was good to see you two on Saturday night. Henry had SO much fun with his BFF. AKA Joe-Joe. Ummmm, he's way ahead of himself--I didn't think moms were supposed to ruin kids lives until the teenage years??? hahaha, he's funny
Where does Gabriel come up with this stuff? He is such a character. Love this photo of him! Hope he's feeling better; been praying for him throughout the day.
Love, Joyce
Post a Comment