
Just thought I'd post a few quick pics and a video of the boys together. It's getting more and more fun to watch them interact with one another. Caleb is getting a little more territorial with his toys, so if Gabe swipes one, he gets really upset and vice versa. But it's cute when Caleb is doing his "sharing" thing and tries to hand something to Gabe, Gabe gets really excited and is like "he's givin' it to me!" and then when Caleb takes it back, usually Gabe's a pretty good sport and will say "he's just teasin' me." Gabe doesn't really like sharing his bath, though. He still insists that the tub is his. :-)
Yesterday in the van Gabe was like, "Caleb wants to hold my hand!" and we looked back and sure enough, they were holding hands, which just melted my heart. I also love this video of them dancing together, with Daddy as the DJ. :-)

2 comments:
There's something so special about brothers. I love these pictures, and the video is too cute!
Love,
Erica
Oh that first picture melted my heart, too. That is such a tender moment. I'm glad you had your camera to catch it! Pretty soon Caleb's going to be facing you in the car. :-) They are precious. I love the way Gabe danced right next to Caleb. How adorable!!
Post a Comment