I have lots of catching up to do, but thought I would post these really quick. This is the cart cover Sandi made for Caleb (and William and Ben) for Christmas. I just love these pictures of him using it at Menards and we got a comment on how the "Cutie 1" license plate was appropriate (he was being especially smiley and friendly that day - he loves staring and smiling at people in stores).
Sandi was out a few weeks ago to watch the boys for a couple of days while my mom had the week off. It was great having her here and the boys loved haning out with Grandma Sandi. Thanks, Sandi!

2 comments:
These pictures are adorable. We just busted out our "Cutie 1", too! I brought it to the grocery store on Monday. It was William's first time riding in the shopping cart instead of his carrier and he loved it. Although he kept snatching items out of the cart and chewing on them. I loved having the cart cover because otherwise he would have been gnawing on the cart handle. Henry kept begging to ride in the "taxi cab", too. :-)
Caleb looks so cute, it's very appropriate. He's such a happy guy!
Love you guys!
What a cutie! I love these cart covers, and I can't wait to use ours. We do need to get together soon. I haven't seen the boys in a long time, and they are so much fun.
Love,
Erica
Post a Comment