He's doing pretty well with his sippy cup, and is finally getting the hang of tilting it upward to get stuff to come out. Our doctor suggests only sippies after one year, so the ba-ba will be coming to an end shortly as we move him to milk (we're on our last can of formula - yay!).
He is loving to share things and will hold something out until you take it and say "thank you," at which point he then holds his hand out and wants it back. He also loves to "share" his food by giving you pieces.
He's still cruising wherever he wants to go, but no steps yet. He loves to race over to the stairs and have me chase him saying "no, no, no!" He thinks that's really funny.
He's learned to "talk" on the toy phone and some other things that he likes to hold up to his ear. :-) He just babbles a little bit but mostly just holds it up to his shoulder.
He LOVES the remote control and has for some time now, but now he's learned to put his finger on the buttons and point it toward the TV. We're so proud.
He has started waving and saying what sounds just like "Hi!" I also think he's trying to say "uh oh" Here's a short video of him greeting my sister (this went on for some time after she got here yesterday):
Sometimes when we sneeze he'll do like this little fake cough thing, but yesterday with Dan he was doing an all-out imitation. Here's a quick video, but you'll have to excuse the quality because it's from Dan's phone:
Sometime's he'll dance to music now and/or shake his head back and forth. I've got a video of him and Gabe dancing together that I'll post shortly.
Here's a quick pic of him at what is still his favorite activity station, the game cabinet:
I can't believe he's almost a year! He's been so much fun and his personality is really blooming!
More posts to come, promise...........

3 comments:
Caleb is such a sweet, funny little guy. I love the videos. I can't believe he is already turning 1!!! We are excited to celebrate his birthday with all of you.
Love,
Erica
He is growing up fast. We are anxious to see you all for his birthday. What a cutie. I will be so fun to see Caleb and Gabe playing together as they get older. It is nice that they are close in age and can grow up as good friends.
Love, Sandi
He is so cute-- his big blue eyes are beautiful! I love that his personality is really showing. He's a lot of fun. We're excited to spend time with you for his birthday, too. He's the first of the 2007 babies to turn 1. I can't believe we're next. I'll second you that this year that passed at warp speed. It's crazy. Caleb is a doll. It's only going to get better and better. :-)
Post a Comment