Tuesday, June 17, 2008

That bugs me...

I wonder why when you finally post a draft it posts to the date you started drafting it vs. the date you post it? Anyway, my latest to do list posted here, and I hope to get to it shortly, as soon as I finish Caleb's birthday invites (addressing them tonight), Gabe's thank you's (these have been written for some time, just need finishing touches and addressing) and my own birthday thank you's. Whew. I'm way behind.

Also, I want to be more intentional and consistent with my posts because I've started doing a blurb book(s) for the first two years of my blog. Dan actually was going to do it for my birthday, but I found out and decided I'd like some creative input. :-) I learned about it through Sally, so thanks, Sally for the recommendation! I think ideally I'll do one for each calendar year. I finally have accepted that not having the printed photo is OK, mostly because I haven't printed ANY pictures in the last three and a half years and don't foresee doing so anytime soon, but I have posted most of the good ones, so why not make life easier for myself and translate my blog into a "scrapbook", right?

2 comments:

Holly said...

Hi Sara! You can fix your posts from being displayed as the date you started the entry. All you have to do is click on "Post Options". This is a blue link at the bottom left corner of where you create the post. Then you'll see two boxes to enter the post date and time. Just update those boxes to the current date and time and voila! It will jump to the top of your blog. :) Hope this helps!

Sara said...

Thanks, Holly!