We were backing out this afternoon in the driveway and Gabe said..."Mommy, I keep tooting, tooting all...the...time." So I said, "You do?! Why do you think that is?" to which he replied "Because, I actually can't stop my toots."
FUNNY!!! I'll add to the tooting commentary. This morning when Henry was going potty he let out some big toots. After he wiped and stood up he looked in the potty and confused looked up at me and asked, "mommy where's my toots?" To which HE replied, "oh, they're in my butt." !!!!!!!!! Oh these boys crack me up!
2 comments:
FUNNY!!! I'll add to the tooting commentary. This morning when Henry was going potty he let out some big toots. After he wiped and stood up he looked in the potty and confused looked up at me and asked, "mommy where's my toots?" To which HE replied, "oh, they're in my butt." !!!!!!!!! Oh these boys crack me up!
Oh no it's all starting . . . and so young, too! And here I thought he'd take after you Sara, and be more 'refined'! LOL Joyce
Post a Comment