Caleb turned one today! I can't believe it. I have lots to post about him and about our day today, but I'm pooped, so I will post in detail soon. For now, here's a pic of him at our little outdoor dinner party in the yard tonight. Every night (when it's sunny) we get the reflection of a heart on the fence coming from the basketball hoop. I thought it made a cute background for his special day. We love you, Cay Cay!
Monday, July 07, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Oh, I cannot believe that this past year has gone so fast!! It seems like it was just yesterday that our little pregnancy club at Aon was waddling the halls at lunch time. Happy Birthday, Caleb!!!
Happy Birthday, Caleb! This is a great birthday picture (the reflection is neat in the background). He looks so happy! Can't wait to hear more about his special day.
Love,
Erica
It just doesn't seem possible that Caleb is already one! Where in the world has the time gone? I love this photo of him; and the heart shape on the fence is priceless! How fun that you are 'dining out' with the family in your own back yard! Can't wait to see you all this weekend and celebrate Cay-Cay's first birthday! Love you, Mom
Happy Birthday Caleb! I love this picture of the birthday boy. How funny is that heart on the fence? I like it! I can't wait to hear the details of his big day. We love you guys and can't wait to celebrate the birthday boy this weekend!
Love,
Christina
Congratulations to Caleb on his first birthday. He is such a cutie. The heart thing on the fence is really cool. Can't wait to see you all for Caleb's party.
Love,Sandi
Post a Comment