

Ok, I think I've hit almost everything on my list, except the fence. We recently decided to put new flooring down on our front porch. It's just peel-and-stick tile, but we're really happy with the way it turned out. We put the curtains up right before Gabe's birthday and Dan also did a fresh coat of white paint and sanded and painted the font door and screen door. It made a big difference! Now we just need to work on the windows. Dan's planning to take them down one at a time to scrape, caulk and paint them. I also need to scrape and paint the bistro set on the other side of the porch, but we're getting there!
Here's a quick before and after...

1 comments:
WOW! I feel like I'm commenting like crazy, but I love all of the updates!!! So much fun to check your blog and have so much to read :-) Your porch looks amazing! The floor looks great and my favorite thing is the window treatments. It looks really classy!
Post a Comment