Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Gabie Updates






Here are a few recent pictures of Gabe - sorry it's been so long!! I also have been meaning to journal about a few of the cute things he's done lately:


Yesterday, he and Dan were at the store and he saw pepperoni and asked Dan what it was. When Dan told him, he said "I don't want that in my mouth."


A few days ago in the swing outside we were talking about the color of the sky and he said, "sky, reach it, ugggg (reaching sound), too high."


He is loving looking for worms lately. Dan has been finding them and letting him touch and play with them. He wants mommy to look for them, too (but shamefully, I don't look as hard :-)).


Yesterday was a nice rainy day and after the rain let up we went outside to look for worms. Gabe found two puddles in the driveway and, after I almost stopped him, I let him stomp around in them - he loved it! He just kept running back and forth between the two laughing and stomping. He was totally soaked from the waist down by the time we were done.


He loves asking questions like "what is that?" to which he will answer before you can "i don't know!"


He loves to sit in the car or minvan at the wheel and pretend he's driving or walk all around in the van when it's in the driveway. He refers to it as "my van" and sometimes when he's riding his little bike in the house and I ask him where he's going he say "ride my bike to my van."


He loves playing with the hose and watering things while we're out working in the yard. He has a little shovel and rake that he loves to "help" with.

I know I am forgetting some, but I think of others, I'll put them up later.

1 comments:

Christina said...

Cute updates and pictures. I love his sunglasses!! Also, too funny about the pepperoni's. I can't blame him for not wanting to put those in his mouth! He is so funny, he's got such a fun personality. I love reading about the cute things he says. Can't wait to see you guys again soon. I loved spending a few hours with you last weekend.