Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Kitties



Well, while I'm on a roll, I might as well keep posting! In addition to pics of my belly, Gabe and the house, there have also been requests (OK, just one request) for an updated pic of the kitties, so here you go! There getting really big, especially Meow. I can't remember if I ever posted about their final names, but Gabe named them both - the fluffly one is Meow and the tiger cat is Tat. They're a little on the wild side still, but we have a lot of fun with them. We just have to make sure all of our valuables are in safe places - when Christina was here they carried away her engagement ring while she was in the shower (she found it, fortunately) and when my sister was visiting they carrie away one of her rings she had left on the piano (still looking for that one!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks : ) I can't believe how big they are, especially Meow. Very cute. That's funny they are ring snatchers, I've never had that problem with my cats.
And great job on all the other posts, now were all caught up on you : )
Did you take a break from posting for Lost, Don't you watch Lost?!?

Sara said...

I actually was multi-tasking. I do watch LOST, but I thought it was farily disapointing last night after a great episode last week, so I kept posting while I watched. :-)

Anonymous said...

Next weeks should be good. Then we have to wait until next fall for more...