I'm so glad we did. It was so beautiful and peaceful walking in the woods. The boys loved it and so did Miss Lollipop. When we first pulled in, this buck was standing by the road and let us get REALLY close! I don't think I've even seen one with antlers that close before. It was pretty cool.

I didn't bring my camera on the trail because of the aforementioned sleet, but I wish I would have. It was truly beautiful and I'm really glad we went!
Also, has anyone else noticed any similarities in my blog and Dan's? Ha! Well, at least you can get both sides of the story!

3 comments:
That's a nice one, glad he survived hunting season in the park : ) They usually shed their antlers around now... you can look for their sheds next time you walk.
Wow! That is amazing!! It's so beautiful so close up. I can't believe you got that close up! Wow!!
The walk in the park (maybe minus the sleet!) sounds like the perfect winter thing to do! Love it!
love,
Christina
Great picture! Sounds like you and your family had a wonderful time in the woods!! What fun!!
Post a Comment