{Note: I'm not sure what that gunk is on the glass, but I think it might be lip gloss? By the time I noticed it, my camera battery was on the charger and 30 Rock was off, so.......sorry for the grossness.}

On a lighter note, Gabe and I went to the Mother / Son bowling night for his school last night. It was such fun to have a little date night together. I might need to do a separate post all together - it was so cute to watch him with his buddies, and I enjoyed chatting with the other moms.

I'm so thankful it's the weekend. I'm not a sports fan, but I'm looking forward to cozying up and watching the big game on Sunday!

1 comments:
I like your way of unwinding after a busy day! Cheers to a relaxing night :)
How cute that Gabe's school had a mother/son bowling night! So sweet! His little hands look so small against that big bowling ball. I love that even though they're growing up, they're still such little boys.
love,
Christina
Post a Comment