Friday, January 07, 2011

Half-Birthday

Today is Caleb's half-birthday - exactly three-and-a-half-years old today.  We started a tradition this fall that on your half-birthday you get to pick what we eat for supper (though somehow we missed mine...hmmmm).  And since daddy recently had a birthday, but no birthday cake, what better time for a half-birthday-and-sorry-you-didn't-get-a-birthday-cake-a couple-weeks-ago celebration?!

So we'll be having Thai food and cake with yellow frosting, both per the half-birthday boy's request.

Happy Weekend!

January 7, 2011

3 comments:

Jamie said...

He requested Thai food?? Hilarious since I'm pretty sure my kids have never had it and would have no clue - too funny. Can't wait to see what he requests at 4 : )

Christina said...

I love this idea! Such a great way to make the boys feel special throughout the year. And love that Caleb chose Thai food, too!! So fancy! Cute cake and picture too!

Love you guys!

Erica said...

What a wonderful idea, and I'm loving this 365 day project! Happy Half-Birthday to Caleb!!!
I think I've had Thai food once (that's embarrassing to admit!) so I LOVE that he requested it for his special dinner!

Caleb will have to teach me about his favorite foods!
Love,
Erica