Sunday, January 09, 2011

Good Friends and a Treadmill

At the moment the two have nothing in common, except they are both becoming part of my 365 album tonight. 

Got to spend a chunk of the day yesterday with my college girlfriends for lunch at Val's.  It's so funny, when we get together we just NEED to chat - the guys have learned to stay in another room with the children while we do our catching up.  :-)  I love  these girls and am so glad I get to see them every now and then.

January 8, 2011


More on the treadmill later, but let's just say it's a miracle it's in the house and assembled.

January 9, 2011

1 comments:

Christina said...

Cute picture of you three girls! You all look so great!! I love that the guys let you guys hang out and chat, uninterrupted, when you're all together. There's nothing like good friends.

And oooh, congrats on the treadmill. It looks so nice!
love,
Christina