Monday, January 24, 2011

Blue Monday

January 24, 2011

{I'm not gonna lie, this picture is from yesterday.  But I wanted to use it anyway.  Is that cheating?}

Did you know today is Blue Monday?  I had never heard of it either, but a co-worker mentioned it today and, sure enough, I googled it and found a bunch of articles on the topic.  Who knew?  Makes sense, I suppose...the weather, the fading of that "fresh start" feeling,......did I say the weather? 

Today felt a little blue, but most Mondays do! I'm looking forward to the week ahead, though, which will include a visit from Aunt B AND Mammow.  Yee haw.

Happy Blue Monday!

1 comments:

Christina said...

I just realized we both posted about Mondays! I've never heard of blue Monday, but it makes sense to me!

Btw, I like this picture...a pretty winter tree. I think it for sure counts :)