Before I forget, I notice on vacation, say September 2, that Caleb's top two-year molars were just about through. And I just noticed yesterday that the bottom left (if you're looking at him) is almost through.
This picture is beautiful!! I love everything about it! And Caleb looks absolutely darling. But I have to admit that when I first scrolled to the picture, for a second I was like, "who is that cute boy??". Wow, it's been too long! Can't wait to see you soon!
4 comments:
What an adorable picture! He is such a cute little guy.
You are really good with the camera!
I love this pic!!!He looks so grown!
This picture is beautiful!! I love everything about it! And Caleb looks absolutely darling. But I have to admit that when I first scrolled to the picture, for a second I was like, "who is that cute boy??". Wow, it's been too long! Can't wait to see you soon!
Can you please post side-by-side pics of you and Caleb, and Dan and Gabe?
Post a Comment