We are so blessed to have so many wonderful grandparents who love us and our boys and love spending time with them. Bapa Hogan and Grandma Sandi have taken a number of turns watching the boys for us, either because we needed them (or one of them) in a pinch, or because they really wanted to come and watch them and give my mom a break and spend time with us. We are definitely spoiled when they come - fully equipped with crafts, activities, dinners, treats...it's great. They even took the boys to their place for a couple of days the week before we left for vacation. That was the first time we'd ever been here without them...it was a nice break!
Thanks, Bapa Hogan and Grandma Sandi for spending time with us. We love you! I had a hard time choosing pics, so below are a few of my faves from both here and Rockford, and here is a link to some more.











2 comments:
Love these pictures of the boys with Baby Hogan and Grandma Sandi especially the last two. And, of course, I love the collages! My favorite! It's so nice that they have such a wonderful time with them. Sandi does have the most creative ideas. Sandi, I know you read this, you need to write a book! :-)
Love,
Erica
I love the pictures and we love spending time with the boys and with you and Dan. I will be contacting you about when I can come in again to give your mom a break. I actually bought some crafts at JoAnn's today to bring in for the boys.
love,
Sandi
Post a Comment