Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Good to be Home

Mount Washington

We are back home after a nice, long trip to New Hampshire and Maine. It was so great to get away, get some fresh air and see natural beauty. I was telling Dan that I definitely think I'm a city girl, but there is just part of the soul that needs to be out in nature once in a while. It's so refreshing.

More pics and details of our trip to come!

8 comments:

Amy said...

What a breathtaking picture Sara! Where was that? Just gorgeous!

Sara said...

Thanks, Amy! It's Mount Washington, and we took it at a scenic overlook just outside of North Conway.

Amy Kate said...

Welcome back, and I can't wait to read all about it from you guys! Sounded like a lovely, re-energizing trip!

Jamie said...

I'm sure you had fun & took tons of pictures!! Can't wait to see them and hear more of your adventures : )

Anonymous said...

Welcome Home!! What a gorgeous picture!! I can't wait to hear all about your adventures. Hope to see you all soon - - you, Dan, Gary and Caleb. :)LOL . Love, Joyce

Anonymous said...

Beautiful picture!! Makes me want to take a trip!! Glad you had such a wonderful time!! Love, Ruth

Christina said...

How absolutely beautiful. I want to be standing at that spot right now! I can't wait to see the rest!! Glad you had a great time and glad you're home safely.
Love you!

Erica said...

I'm glad you guys are home safely!! This picture is amazing!
What a gorgeous place to visit.

Excited to see you guys tonight!
Love,
Erica