I'm inspired by all the giveaways lately (including one that I won..thanks, Sandi!). Stop by Pretty, Pleasant and Practical for a little giveaway of my own! :-)
So sad I missed the giveaway. I actually wrote a comment for it, but when I looked later, it wasn't posted. Very disappointed. I wanted that shea balm! :-) My new favorites are Laura Mercier's oil-free foundation and her foundation powder. The foundation might be too much coverage for those blessed with beautiful skin, but the powder is great for all. When I don't feel like getting ready, I only use the powder. I found them both at Sephora.
Maybe someday soon, you can have another Giveaway! :-)
1 comments:
So sad I missed the giveaway. I actually wrote a comment for it, but when I looked later, it wasn't posted. Very disappointed. I wanted that shea balm! :-) My new favorites are Laura Mercier's oil-free foundation and her foundation powder. The foundation might be too much coverage for those blessed with beautiful skin, but the powder is great for all. When I don't feel like getting ready, I only use the powder. I found them both at Sephora.
Maybe someday soon, you can have another Giveaway! :-)
Love,
Erica
Post a Comment