I haven't done a placeholder post in a while, and I definitely need one. I realized I'm about a year behind on some big events! Here are things I never posted about, but need to for posterity's sake (and for the hopefully-will-happen-one-day Blurb book)from most recent to oldest:
Caleb's 2nd Birthday and Party
4th of July
Cory's Grad Party
Mom's birthday weekend downtown / Mary Poppins
Mother's Day
My birthday
Easter
Gabe's 4th Birthday and Party
San Francisco
Christmas (how did I not post about that?)
Caleb's 1st Birthday details and Baseball Party (?!)
Last 4th of July, including Gabe and Dan's camp out (again, ??!!)
Other things I'd like to post:
Gabe potty training Caleb
LOTS of miscellaneous videos (haven't been taking as many recently, though!)
Various grandparent visits (Bapa Hogan and Grandma Sandi, Oma, Bapa Tyo)
Yikes. Wish me luck!

1 comments:
Wow!
Sara this is really ambitious!! I'm impressed with your ambition actually. I know if I made a list, I'd be even farther behind! But I know if anyone can tackle this, it's you! Can't wait to read these future posts. No pressure, though :-)
Love,
Christina
Post a Comment