Saturday, July 11, 2009

Breath of Fresh Air

While we were in Rockford for the 4th, we were able to go visit the Bell family for dinner on Sunday night. It was SO nice to be out in the country, playing and getting some fresh air! It's so beautiful out there....the weather was perfect and Jamie and Adam have such a beautiful home (and children!). :-) The boys had so much fun together exploring and throwing rocks in the creek.

We started with some pizza on the porch:

IMG_3542

And Hunter was kind enough to let us hijack some of his trucks:

IMG_3550

Then we started out on a walk...

IMG_3554

How cute is baby Aidan?!

IMG_3558

IMG_3556

IMG_3566

And Mr. Hunter:

IMG_3584

Such beautiful scenery:

IMG_3559

IMG_3560

And wildlife not seen in the city :-):

Picnik collage

And throwing rocks in the creek:

Picnik collage

Hunter was so friendly...he wanted to hold Gabe's hand as they walked down the lane...so sweet!

IMG_3580

IMG_3581

Just a couple more:

IMG_3575

IMG_3570

OK, I posted a lot of pics! But I loved them all. The rest are here.

Thanks for having us over, guys!

7 comments:

Jamie said...

Cute post & pics : ) You guys will have to come visit again soon. It's fun to watch the boys play together & hangout!!

Anonymous said...

So cute of the boys holding hands walking down the lane!! Sounds like you had a great time! Love Caleb in his hat!! Love, Ruth

Teara said...

I love that one of Hunter and Gabe holding hands walking down the lane. It kind of has that "Mayberry" feel. =0)

Amy Kate said...

I'm with Teara...the pic of the boys walking down the lane is fantastic! They just need some stick-like fishing poles and a pail of worms!

What great pics - you are doing your new camera proud, Sara!

Jamie - your area is beautiful, just beautiful. Every day must feel like a retreat!

Christina said...

ooh Sara these pictures are beautiful! I agree, I love the pictures of the boys holding hands. So precious! It looks so beautiful and peaceful there. Gorgeous! I also love the pic of Caleb playing cars on the porch. All of the boys are darling!

Amy said...

Looks like a lot of fun for you guys! The country is beautiful. Makes me miss Maine with all the open land and wooded areas. Wonderful pictures ~

Anonymous said...

Great shots. Sounds like you had a wonderful time. Love Caleb's face in the first shot.
love ya,
Sandi