Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Summer Feet

Nerdy, I know. What's even nerdier is that I've been thinking about taking this picture for a long time!

Alternate titles: Croc pot, Croc addicts, That's a Croc

IMG_4588

IMG_4585

6 comments:

Dan Hogan said...

Or "Croc-a-doodle-doo." Or "rock around the Croc." Or how 'bout "what a load of Croc." "Captain Kirk and Mr. Croc."

These are some croc-tastic suggestions.

Anonymous said...

I don't think it's nerdy at all!! I take pictures of feet all the time ~ that does sound a bit weird, but I can't help myself!! I like "rock around the Croc"!! Love, Ruth

Teara said...

you are too funny!

Anonymous said...

Look - it's the McCrockster's! :o)

Christina said...

How funny is this!?! I love the croc family pic! You should submit this to the Croc company; I bet they'd use it for an ad :-)

Love it!!

Amy Kate said...

They are so awful, but so easy and comfy and you get less gross than in flip-flops. One of mine was missing until a few weeks ago, and I was over the moon that it turned up. But then felt overcome with shame when I realized I had them on at the jewel.