Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Happy 2nd Birthday, Caleb!

IMG_3378

We love you so much!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hapyy Birthday, KK!! You are such a precious boy and I love you so much. I cannot believe you are two already! Hope you have a wonderful day with mommy, daddy and brother. Love, Oma

Christina said...

Happy Birthday Caleb!

I really can't believe baby Caleb is two today. Wow! I remember so clearly the day he was born, rushing in to Elmhurst thinking we would miss everything and then holding him when he was just hours old. I can't believe I was pregnant with William then! Wow. Time has f l o w n !

We love you guys and can't wait to celebrate soon!

Arrrrrgh!
Love,
Christina

Erica said...

Happy Birthday, Caleb!!
Such a sweet picture of him.
I can't believe he's 2 already!

Looking forward to celebrating with all of you.

Love,
Erica

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Caleb!! Love, Ruth

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday (late)KK. You're such a little man now.
love ya,
Sandi