A few days ago I walked into this scene on the porch: tools out, boys hard at work fixing...chairs? I love when they get their creativity flowing. :-) I had to snap a few shots.
Hope you all have a safe and happy 4th!
4
comments:
Anonymous
said...
I love it. When we get ready to redo the kitchen I know where to look for help. love ya, Sandi
4 comments:
I love it. When we get ready to redo the kitchen I know where to look for help.
love ya,
Sandi
Hmmm, I'm thinking someone was feeling construction-like because of his carhart shirt!! :-) So cute. Such cute pictures.
I love when our boys play nicely together. What sweeties!!
What great playmates!! Again, such great pictures! Love, Ruth
I know...the Carhart shirt and matching orange tools were what originally made me grab the camera (if I'm honest!). :-)
Post a Comment