
I was wearing cropped PJ pants when I was getting Gabe ready for bed the other night. When I sat him on my lap on the floor to help him put his PJs on he said, "Mommy! Your sparkles are itchin' me!" (sparkles = hair on my legs...sorry if that's TMI) Oops! Sadly, this is not the first time he's told me that! Hey, it's hard to find time for a nice long shower/shave everyday!! :-)

5 comments:
Gabe is sooooo funny! I love the great things he says!! Don't feel bad, I often have sparkles, too and I don't have your busy schedule. No excuses for my sparkles!! What a cute picture of Gabe! Made me chuckle! Love, Ruth
I wish blogs had a "like" button like facebook because I would totally hit that now. That's awesome! Kids come up with some of the funniest things don't they. ~Amy
What a great name for unshaven legs! I too have them often, even though I have had the most pool-days ever this summer! When was this picture of Gabe taken? I LOVE IT!!! Joyce
Shaving is overrated! Just let it keep going until it is soft! What? What's that? That's disgusting?! Really? Dang.
SPARKLES!! That is so funny that he calls it that :-) It is definitely hard to find that luxury every day. I shoot for once a week :-)
Post a Comment