Friday, January 30, 2009

Hello from San Francisco

We are safely here in San Francisco for a few days. So far, we are really loving this city (and surrounding area). When we got in yesterday, we made a beeline for the Pacific Ocean. It was sunny and 63 and the fresh ocean air was SO great. This weather is going to make it REALLY difficult to come back to winter in Chicago!!

We walked along the beach and were there just in time to see the sunset, which was really beautiful. I'm killing time today while Dan is at a conference. We're in a suburb and there's actually not much to do, so I'm sitting in a Starbucks getting my online "fix" and thought I'd post a pic or two. Lots more to come when we get back.


There were lots of surfers at the beach:



Beautiful sunset:



First glimpse of Golden Gate from the air:




More scenery at the ocean:







3 comments:

Jamie said...

Looks so beautiful! What a fun weekend get-a-way! Enjoy, Enjoy!!

Erica said...

That sunset is gorgeous! It sounds like a perfect getaway. The last picture of you and Dan is very cute.
Have fun. Can't wait to hear all about it!

Love,
Erica

Amy Kate said...

I just blogstalked Dan's posts on San Fran...The picture of you in the field is gorgeous great setting and you look wonderful.