Friday, January 02, 2009

Happy New Year


Just wanted to say Happy New Year to everyone! Hope you had a great holiday season. I have lots to post about the holidays and reflections on the last year, first haircut (!) etc. and will try to do some catching up this weekend. I also just wanted to post this pic. I hadn't really put the boys in any "Christmas outfits" this year, but I had a couple and decided to put them in them for church last week (I picked up Gabe's for like $3 at a big used clothing sale and Caleb is wearing Gabe's from a couple years ago). When I asked if I could take their picture by the tree, I expected the usual refusal, but they stood nicely and even cheesed for the camera. Awwwww....

3 comments:

Ruth said...

What a great picture!! What a great deal on Gabe's outfit! They are so cute!! Ruth

Anonymous said...

They look adorable! Handsome young men you got there! happy new year to your family Sara, Thanks for the Christmas card! Love you guys!

Amber :)

Erica said...

This is an adorable picture. Such handsome boys!

Happy New Year!
Hope to see you guys soon.

Love,
Erica