....how proud I am of my sister? She is in the application process for the Rockford Fire Department and from a pool of 700+ is one of just around 50 left! She did the physical testing in the rain and still passed, completed all the personality and psychological testing and today had her interview, the last step in the process. While I'm not crazy about the thought of her running into burning buildings, I know she'd be great for the job. Fingers crossed! Love you, Beck!
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Holy moley, I'd be super proud of her, too! Go Beck!
And then she'd be back around here, well Rockford, anyway, where you visit all the time! That's huge - Aunt B hanging with the boys all the time? NICE!
Me again! I tagged you for a meme on my blog. I think I'm becoming one of those crazy bloggers...it was inevitable, wasn't it?
Post a Comment