Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Not yet!


So last night I was walking Gabe up the stairs to take a bath and out of the blue he says "Mommy, I'm NOT a boy. I'm a MAN!" What?? I have no idea why he said this or where he got it, but it cracked me up and at the same time broke my heart! And he kept saying it, with more defiance and authority...."I'm. A. MAN."
My little boy can't be saying things like this!! :-)

2 comments:

Erica said...

What a funny thing for him to say at 3! I would laugh too, but I also can't imagine any of the boys older than the age of 8. I cannot even think of Ben being in middle school let alone a man! I love all of the ages up to 8...maybe it's because I've only taught up to third grade. I love all of the updates. Your boys are so cute!
Love,
Erica

Christina said...

Love this picture! It's so cute...those huge brown eyes. What a little doll. How sad that he's insisting on being a man...I would have felt sad, too. Although it's so funny because he's still such a little boy. We have a long way to go. Right?? I can't imagine beyond 6!
Love you guys,
Christina