On Mother's Day we had Caleb dedicated at our church. It was something we did with Gabe at about 6 weeks, but it took a little longer for Caleb! I was glad we were able to do it and it was really great to have all the grandparents there as well.
The pastor did a great job explaining that we don't do this to confer salvation upon our little ones, but rather a dedication of ourselves as parents to raise them in a way that would lead them to faith in Christ on their own.
The pastor asked if he could hold him while he prayed, and I was thinking "oh boy, he's gonna freak out," but I handed him to Pastor Lara and he cradled him and Caleb just stared and DID NOT MAKE A PEEP! Shocking.
Sorry, these pics are not the greatest due to some tiny fingers that have been prodding the lens.

1 comments:
I'm so proud of Caleb! He did a great job. :-) Sara, you look so good. You look so slim!!
We're sorry we missed it. I love the pictures.
Post a Comment