Thursday, May 01, 2008

Girl's Weekend



Last weekend I went with my mom and sister to the Marriott in Schaumburg to celebrate my mom's birthday. It's a little bit of a tradition and always a nice, relaxing time. We stayed Friday night to Saturday, and while the boys didn't stay over, I brought them with for Friday afternoon and evening. We took a dip in the pool - Caleb's first - and had lots of fun swimming with Aunt B. Gabe is really loving the water and Caleb had a blast splashing around. We had a great night relaxing with TV and decaf from room service and had a lazy morning Saturday....with more coffee from room service. :-) A little bit of shopping at Woodfield capped of the weekend. It's nice to spend some time together, just us girls (but I did miss those boys!).





Just for kicks, here's a pic of Gabe's first swim (I really need a new swimsuit).

2 comments:

Erica said...

What a nice tradition! I think it's so neat that you, your sister, and your mom spend quality time together each year. I love the pictures of the boys in the pool. So fun!
Love,
Erica

Christina said...

Your weekend sounds like so much fun! I love the picture of the three of you together--it's so good. I also love the pictures of the boys swimming. How fun! It will be fun to have all 4 boys swim together in your plastic pool this summer. We might need to bring one, too now that there's four!! :-)

Love you guys!