Friday, February 29, 2008
It's an ear infection....
We just got back from the doctor. Caleb does have an ear infection in one ear, and the start of one in the other. So, we picked up some antibiotic on the way home; first dose is in, along with some Tylenol, so hopefully that will kick in! He's down for a (late) nap right now. The dr. also said to stick with the soy formula and if he's not back to normal in 10 to 14 days, to come back and see him. I just hope he'll feel better soon; I know he's worn out. Gabe's doing better, just still a little bit of a runny nose and cough (which, when I asked how long that might last, the dr. said "All winter." Lovely.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Poor babies! We've also got the very runny nose and nasty colds going around. We did so good all winter up until this week. Hunter's been doing ok besides his nose running so I haven't taken him to the dr. yet. I also have a lovely cold since it's hard to keep the germs contained. Hopefully both your boys get better soon. I know it makes for some very long nights when they are sick!!
Post a Comment