James is in a big "peek-a-boo" phase right now so he loved watching this clip - he just stared with an open-mouthed smile glued to his face! So cute...both of them!
I love his screech at the end: "Mom! I am not your parlor trick!" SO cute, I love how big and interactive the new crop of kids are getting, but it is so bittersweet because it does, really, just go way too fast!
3 comments:
James is in a big "peek-a-boo" phase right now so he loved watching this clip - he just stared with an open-mouthed smile glued to his face! So cute...both of them!
I love his screech at the end: "Mom! I am not your parlor trick!"
SO cute, I love how big and interactive the new crop of kids are getting, but it is so bittersweet because it does, really, just go way too fast!
This is adorable! I love that he's playing peek-a-boo-what a big boy!
Post a Comment