WW is a little slow going, about 16 lb. down and a LOT more to go, but slowly is better than not at all, I guess. Here are a few of my faves lately:
- Sugar Free Jello w/ Light Cool Whip
- Sugar Free Mint Chocolate Jello Pudding w/ Light Cool Whip
- Frozen Blueberries with Light Cool Whip (sensing a theme here?)
- Thomas's Whole Grain English Muffins w/ cream cheese
- Fiber One Bars
- Anything in a 100 calorie pack (especially those mini rice cakes)
- Wasa crackers (7 Grain) - only 1 point for three big crackers
- Crystal Light On-the-Go mix-ins in the Blueberry Green Tea flavor
- Raw red pepper strips
So, I'm trying to snack better and just try to eat better overall. Just thought I'd share this website and these snacks in case anyone is interested!

1 comments:
Holy smokes! 16 down!!?? I guess because I'm not around you every day any more, but that is a LOT to me! Good work, good work!!!
I passed the Hungry Girl site along to my friend Kel, and she's all about it, now. It is awesome!
Post a Comment