Caleb is really good at sitting up now, and has been for the last few weeks. I still put the boppy around him, but he usually wiggles his way out of there and ends up half-way across the rug. He also chases things as they get away from him and scooches on his tummy trying to reach for things. He's pretty strong; if he falls backwards on the boppy he can usually do a major crunch to get himself back up to sitting.
On the sleeping front, we are still having daily troubles getting him down (sometimes it's a breeze, sometimes it takes 2 hours!). He's still waking up usually twice during the night and this has all been going on for a month or so. I am waiting for a call back from the doctor's office to talk with them about it. I just want to make sure I'm not overlooking something like an ear infection, etc. I guess I just need one more reassurance that it's not an illness before we try to do some sleep training (I'm full of excuses, I know). What's funny is he's been falling asleep more in public, noisy places - at Dan's work dinner the other night, at church yesterday, etc. It's like he gets so tired he just poops out sometimes. What to do!?

0 comments:
Post a Comment