Saturday, February 23, 2008

My Silly Man....





....is not feeling very well. He's been congested and coughing all week with a little bit of a temp and when I took him in Thursday they said he had an ear infection. So, we're on an antibiotic and he is acting OK, but still sounds pretty bad and still has a bit of a temp. It's always just so sad when they're sick.

These are some recent silly pictures. The one of the ties and hat and my slippers is what I came home to on Thursday...too funny. The other one with the stickers was him giving himself "tatoos" (also while my mom was here). I just love his silly and sweet personality; he comes up with the craziest things sometimes. This morning when my dad asked him over the phone if he was feeling better, he said, "um, not quite."
Lately he's also been so thoughtful, asking "how do you think so-and-so are doing today?" or "do you think so-and-so is feeling better?" It's so fun to see him growing and developing into someone who is starting to think more about other people.

2 comments:

Christina said...

HA HA HA! I love these pictures! What a little doll. I love that he plays dress-up. That is so cute. And the "tatoos" - HILARIOUS! I hope he starts feeling better soon. We missed you guys this weekend, but we're hoping things work out for next weekend? We love you all!

Anonymous said...

What a fun age!! I love these pictures.
Love,
Erica