Monday, October 30, 2006

Workshop



As you can see, I'm doing some catching up on posts! A couple weekends ago Dan spent the whole weekend cleaning up our basement and back porch. You might not be able to tell from the pictures, but it looks A TON better! It has basically been a mess since we moved in last winter - trim pieces, saw dust and drop cloths all over the floor. And, Dan made himself a workshop with a saved cabinet from the old kitchen. He even built himself a little work table and organized all his tools. Nice job, hon! Now we can find and return the tools and paint supplies that we have borrowed!

3 comments:

Christina said...

Good for you guys!! You've been busy. It looks great and really organized.

Anonymous said...

Great job!! It's a good feeling when things are organized. I wish Dan would smile for pictures; he has a great smile:) (I sound like his mother or something, don't I?) LOL

Is that my sander I see in the corner? Mom

The Jones Family said...

Loved the dinosaur costume for Gabe and the workshop looks great. It always feels good to get stuff like that accomplished. Aaron and I need to tackle our own basement...I'm amazed at how quickly "stuff" just accumulates. Love you and talk to you soon!