


It's hard to believe Gabe is a year and a half already! Time has gone so quickly. I still feel at times like he's my "baby," and then I'll see another baby and realize what a big boy he is! This is a fun age because he's learning a lot and talking a lot. He's starting to use some two-word phrases like "tay too, mama," and "no, no, no, maus." He still likes to show his muscles, he's still obsessed with Elmo and still loves "bob" (Veggie Tales). He can repeat a lot of the words we ask him to say (or will at least try, if he's in the mood). He is definitely starting to get a little shy around strangers, but knows his family for sure (most of them by name. He also likes to play "biddyball" with his new Little Tykes hoop from my mom (I'll try to post a video of him and his nerf hoop later). I just realized the other day that while I have hundreds of digital photos, I don't think I have really printed many since he was about three months old! I really need to get on top of that and do some scrapbooking, but at least I have my blog to document the milestones, and I can go back and fill in his baby book later!

1 comments:
It's good to see he finally made peace with the duck! LOL Can you believe he wasn't quite 4 months old when I gave him that thing and now he's a year and a half! Time is passing too quickly! Cute photos. Love, Grandma Joyce
Post a Comment