Here are a few pics of Gabe in his dinosaur outfit from Grandma Joyce. We celebrated Halloween a little early on Saturday night by going to my family's 25th Annual Chili Shoot-Out (everyone brings chili, kindof like a competition). It was a lot of fun. We also watch the same cheesy, scary movie every year called "Dark Night of the Scarecrow" and watch home movies of years past. My family gets together ALOT, but the Chili Shoot-Out is one of my favorite traditions.


4 comments:
He looks darling!! I'll have to post some pics of Henry in his matching costume after tonight. Looks like you guys had fun!
How cute Gabriel looks as a dinosaur! The costume fit him great! I wish He and Henry could have a photo together in their matching costumes.
I can't believe you all celebrated the 25th year of Chili Shoot-out! That's quite a tradition.
BTW, how's Bubba doing these days?!
Wow, did Joyce make those? I meant to offer you guys Nathan's last year's dino costume that I made, but these matching ones are way cute it looks like you wouldn't have needed it! Maybe another little boy next year will like it... that or a monkey costume. What are we going to do with all these?! I sort of hope we have another boy someday so they don't go to waste.
Sally:
Thanks for thinking I could make something so adorable, but I'm not that talented. They were a "Target" purchase.
Joyce
Post a Comment